I loathe email forwards but every now and then I get a good one. The below tips are from one such email but I have no idea who to credit! Maybe the same Nigerian Prince that needs my money to free his fortune?
* Cut an apple then secure it with a rubber band in its original shape so it doesn't brown before lunch.
* Score x's in a box top for an easy cupcake carrier/holder
* Turn a muffin pan upside down to make cookie dough cups to hold fruit or ice cream.
* Hull strawberries using a plastic straw...easy & fast!
* Use egg cartons to hold delicate ornaments.
* Install a tension rod in your kitchen cabinet to hold spray bottles, giving you lots of room for other essentials.
* Bread tags make great tech cord labels.
* Rub a walnut over wood furniture to erase dings & scrapes.
* Store rolls of wrapping paper on the ceiling by installing wire from the wall to the door frame for easy organization.
* iPhones & iPads can be placed in bowls to amplify sounds without additional gear.
* Baby powder removes sand from feet in a snap. A travel sized bottle is the perfect addition to your beach bag.
* Use shower caps as covers for shoes to prevent dirty soles from touching clean clothes.
* Install magnetic strips inside bathroom cabinets to hold hair pins, tweezers, nail clippers, etc.
* Freeze aloe vera gel in an ice cube tray for individual sunburn relieving doses.
* Sheet sets are folded and slipped inside one of the matching pillowcases for easy storage and to keep the set together.
* Using a rubber band cover the nozzle of your vacuum cleaner with hosiery to sweep up lost treasures like earring backs, etc.