What's in a name? I've run across "cute" names for hair salons over the years and most don't give me much confidence in the quality of their work (totally judging a book by its cover, I know). Some do make me chuckle...a bit. The top 5 cringe-y names:
5. Curl Up & Dye - ok, pretty clever...but it makes me think of grey perms...'nuff said.
4. Hair Lair - this one makes me a bit itchy.
3. On Purpose Hair - huh? Is the end result so bad you have to explain to people that your 'do is on purpose?
2. Hair Today, Hair Tomorrow - I mean...?
1. Clippety Do Dah! - inspired by Yankee Doodle Scissors from the TV show Wings?
HaPpY fRiDaY eVeRyOnE!!!