This month's to do's (it involves a lot of pumpkins)...
* Whip up a pumpkin body scrub by mixing about 1/2 cup coconut oil and 1 cup of sugar, 2 tablespoons of pumpkin pie spice and a few shakes of ground cinnamon. Adjust the amount of oil and sugar until you achieve the desired consistency. I like it rough so I use less oil.
* Visiting a pumpkin patch or apple orchard is a favorite activity of the season. To find a pumpkin patch in your state click here. For apples, click here. I can't wait to take my family to the Lincoln Ridge Pumpkin & Mum Festival in Ohio.
* Need more pumpkin in your life? Follow Pumpkinita on Instagram. She posts super creative and mouthwatering ideas.
* How did we survive without Pinterest? Falling for Fall, their latest seasonal board, highlights warm, cozy and inviting recipes and decor ideas.
* I like to dress in uniforms - it makes getting out the door each morning much easier. The blueprint for my Fall dressing relies on light layers in neutrals with a few pops of green. A light scarf keeps me cozy when it's crisp or stashes easily in my handbag when the sun is shining. Cool stud earrings (that tiny and slobbery hands can't pull on) and flat soled boots pull the look together.
So, how long until October is just renamed Pumpkin Spice?