This week, I had two different items to turn in to the glossy mag I write for - my column and a feature story (I love a double whammy). Thus, I just haven't had time to publish any of the amazing, life affirming blog posts swirling in my head (or shower). However, I did have time to do a little lazy blogging (ie, this post).
* The feature story I turned in for the April edition of Fort Wayne Monthly celebrates the incredible clothing companies based in my hometown. I super proud of my profile of these creative, driven people and the brands they run. The online edition will publish closer to the end of the month. #justbecomeasubsriberalready
* One of the brands I wrote about in the article mentioned above is a clothing company for boys called The Good Ones. I'm so in love with this brand and so are my boys. TGO just released the 1st edition of their newest collection last week. #swoon
* I feel like it's old news by now but the video of Britt McHenry was interesting to watch - and infuriating. But in a strange way, the video made me feel good because it pointed out to me that I don't personally know anyone that would speak to someone that way. Britt McHenry made me happy I don't have friends like her. #beingrudeisugly
* The return of SJP to HBO is SOFA KING exciting!!!!! #cannotwait
* I finally got to have a Caipirinha, the national drink of Brazil, and I loved it (I drank three). I just still don't know how to pronounce it. #mynewsummercocktail