...get more from your hairspray? I have cans and cans of spray but I only use them a few times a year. Here's how I make those cans work double duty:
* Spray the reinforced toes of nylons and tights to help prevent runs. I've even sprayed my legs very lightly once the nylons are on.
* Get gum out of carpet by freezing it with a blast of hair spray before scraping.
* Spray a light coating over my son's artwork to keep the paint and glued on materials last longer.
* Keep cut flowers for a bit longer by giving them a distant quick spritz underneath petals and flowers.
* Make your shoe polish last a bit longer with a light spray. I've very rarely polish my shoes but this does help to keep the shine from fading as fast.
Have any cool new uses for hairspray? Tweet me @navigatewstyle!